Sunday 27 April 2014

She is my twin. =)


my delayed post. i decided to post or write something about person around me as their birthday present.
somehow, my 'busy' time avoid me to do it. 
i supposed to post another 'story; today but since i have another delayed 'story', so we will settle it one by one. 
i want to write everything. i'm afraid one day, i will forget the 'sweetness'
itz not that i will forget them. itz just that i love read the story about them
if i let it few years more, maybe the story cant be written as sweet as now. 
=) =) =)






she has the fewest photo in my phone either in my ipad. susah nak culik tangkap gambar. 
lepas ni mungkin kena culik banyak sikit. heeee..

sebabkan nama kami hampir sama 
norlina=norliza
so, memang selalu la bila bahagi partner n kumpulan kita akan bersama.
twin gituuu..

she was a calmest person that i have ever met
which sometimes i wish i can be calm like her
she was one of strongest person that i have ever known
which make me sometimes, quietly without her or anyone knowing, i'll try to borrow some of her strength
she was one of the person that can keep her feeling deep inside her heart
which sometimes i feel that i'm not a good friend when i cant see the darkness inside her eyes.

thank you for always listen to my annoying stories.
thank you for always smile with my childish behavior
thank you for always patient with me when working with me
thank you for always give ur hand anytime when i need a help
but thank you in the first place for being a good n kind friend to me

sometimes u dont need 1001 comforting words.
what u need is only 1 words at the right time itz heals.
time heals but there are also something that really needs a lot of time to heal.
but with some words it accelerate the healing.

sometimes u are come out with 1001 comforting words.
but sometimes actually there are words that u want to hear from any person
which in the end maybe u still didnt get it

"sometimes 1000 words also cannot describe the heart. sometimes u miss someone that u can talk to soo much until when that person already in front of u but u suddenly become speechless. why? because u try to fill the short time left with the words that can describe all the feeling."




0 cakap-cakap tentang coretan ini:

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews