Tuesday 2 April 2013

Redha n ikhlas

Sometimes i wonder what is the true meaning of relationship.. friendship..
What is trust n love..
N why someone can forget everything when they have what they want..
N why someone can forget the hand that hold them before.
There are a time when someone ask me
"Why u do that? Are u sure that they will do the same thing to me?"
N i with confident answer:
"Yes. Because the life is full of karma. The kindness will be paid with the kindness also".
But now i realize that it was wrong. My answer is wrong! Thats the fact.
Why?
Only Allah can pay all i did because they will NOT!!!!
I am not regret with what i have done. But i regret bcoz put a lot of hope.
Ya Allah.. forgive me..
Ikhlaskan aku dalam setiap perbuatan ku ya Allah..
Jadikan aku seorang hamba yang senantiasa redha dengan lukisan takdirku..
Jadikan aku seorang yang senantiasa sabar di setiap detik dan saat.
Ampunkn aku ya Allah kerana sering leka n terlupa akan nilai yang berharga sebagai seorang hamba.




1 cakap-cakap tentang coretan ini:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyоne elsе having prоblems wіth thе
іmаges on thіѕ blog lοading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feеdbaсk would bе gгeаtlу apprecіаted.



My weblog caffeine pills or energy drinks

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews