Friday 11 April 2014

A judgement

A JUDGEMENT..
a thing that some people cant even tolerate it even some people can.
me?
hmm. some time yes but some time i can be a 'person' who are always thinking about what people talk about me. 
thats me. in and out, i'm happy with who i am.

i'm maybe sometimes do not care what i was wearing.
thats my cloths. as long as i covered my aurah, what rights that people have to complain my cloths?
i'm maybe sometimes do not care what i was doing.
i'm not doing something that illegal. i'm not doing something that lower my dignity. n i'm not doing things that will disturb anybody. 
as one my lecturer have told, just do it. dont be shame. itz not like u will met that person again. if yes, they are your family or friend, what u should worried about? they should accept who ever u are.
thats my principle.

accept me who ever i am.
tell me if i'm doing wrong, so i can improved
but please do not judge me..
i cant be other person.
because i'm happy with myself.

#self reminder. for me. for u. for us. for all# 

0 cakap-cakap tentang coretan ini:

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews