Monday 21 April 2014

Hepy Besday Nabilah


disebabkan saya rajin nak buat karang, hari ni saya akan buat satu lagi karangan.

for my dear..


hepy birthday to my gorgeous, beutiful, kind and loving friend. (kat ig nak taip banyak sangat tak ada idea, kita sambung sini la yer)
disebabkan i tak ada hadiah untuk u, i buat ni sebagai hadiah hokay
sebagai tanda kasih sayang, gituuuu....



for this past few years,
thank you for being like a 'mum' to me
nagging me about 1001 things so that i will not repeat my mistake
thank you for being like a 'sister' to me
be with me, listen to me even when i'm in my weakest state
thank for being a good counselor to me
who give me 1001 advice which the words always touch my heart
thank for everything..

andai kata2 mampu mengungkap segala rasa hati, nescaya jejari akan terus menari
andai ceritera mampu melukis rahsia hati, nescaya akan ku layarkan sebuah kisah hati ini.
gituuuuu....

everyone have their past, make mistake, make a wrong choice.
we fall, we wake up and we run again. 
even we fall again, it doesnt matter as along as we get up as soon as possible
itz not our fault the destiny is not the same with what we want, itz not HIS fault either
thats are NO ONE fault.
itz just a life. a life that need us to make a sacrifice.to fall, to success, to fail but then to get up again.
why?
so that we can be a better person, a strongest person than before.
let it go, look forward and never give up
ALLAH has write u a better plan that until now we dont know
HE make u fall so that in the future the happiness will taste tastier and better than we could imagine


that past, let it go, dont hold it anymore
itz hurt and itz more painful when we still hold it
heals take times.
times will heals.
u will never be alone. 
i cant be a person who will solve ur problem, ur sadness..
but quietly i will try to follow u, 
so that i know when u need my shoulder
i will be beside u,
to give u a hand when u need me.

i'll always ask why HE give me this destiny
why HE give me pain, failure and sadness
but i dont realize
ALLAH has give me a lot of beautiful person with me
so, for what reason i'm not feel grateful to HIM

seeing a story behind a story
and then u will smile.
how beautiful story that ALLAH already create and write for me..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NABILAH.
ME LOVE U.
WE LOVE U.
MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALWAYS..
MAY ALLAH BE BY URSIDE, TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER.

<3 <3 <3


0 cakap-cakap tentang coretan ini:

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews