Friday 11 May 2012

its same like rainbow?

when i decided to let it go..
it comes.. with hope...
i let it hold my hands
the hope makes me happy
the hope gives me back my smile
the hope tightly hold my hands
when there are something not right happen
it makes the past heals by itself.
But, its not stay longer
fades by itself time by time
slowly loosen the hold on my hands
and when the time arrives
it finally go...
same like rainbow
beautiful at the beginning
but never last longer
slowly fade and lost behind the sun
even how many times i called for the rainbow
i know that it will never turns back to me
never shows back its beautiful  to me
until the rains come
bring along the rainbow for me
But,
am i strong enough to be with rains
even its only for a few moments
is it worth for me to sacrifice the sun
only just to meet the rainbow?

(Bilik study Desasiswa Saujana, 9May 2012)

KATA 1: coretan dalam buku catatan organic chem saya sewaktu study untuk kuiz.. huhuh
KATA 2: for those who know the truth story, don't worry i believe that times heals.. insyaALLAH..

0 cakap-cakap tentang coretan ini:

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews