Wednesday 30 November 2011

cekelat


Sometimes we cannot expect to much.. because expectation may hurt u.. n sometimes also we got touched and sad for something that it shouldn’t.. but I was the truth living of life.. malam2 makan cekelat wif my romate.. juz want u to be happy as u have make mine..=) maybe i cannot be a good ones help ur heart to be fine like u did to me but i want u to cheer u up and make happy like u have done to me everytime when my tears is out of my control..


KATA 1: kenapa coklat?? sebab ada fakta mengatakan coklat boleh merembeskan hormon yang boleh membuatkan seseorang itu gembira dan hormon tu hanya ada dalam diri wanita.. sebab tu girl suka coklat.. =)
KATA 2: my romate kata dia makan dalam masa 2 minit.. saya makan dalam masa 1 minit.. haha
KATA 3: cannot see my romate sedih because she the one that can sit beside me and hear me until my tears have give up to come out again.. luv u banyak2 romate.. =)

0 cakap-cakap tentang coretan ini:

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews