Tuesday 4 December 2012

hepy besday..


Alhamdulillah... Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah..
finally i reached 21. =)
hepy besday to me..


ok, wish untuk diri sendiri...
itz okay... sometimes u must appreciate urself right...
=)
thank you sooo much for all the wishes..
my fon (call+msg), my fb and my twitter..
thank u soo much for the doa'.. may ALLAH always with us..
insyaALLAH..
for the song.. (my english group)
really2 appreciate.. speechless... seriously i am.. =)
n for the gift n memories...
the things that will always stuck in my heart..

thank you ALLAH for this beautiful 21 years of living. the happiness, the sadness, the sickness and all the things that fate to me teach me a lot. 
how to live happily..
how to appreciate who i am and what had happen to me..
thank you ALLAH..
Alhamdulillah..
=)

my first besday present for this year..
<3 
TQ romate sayang.. 





p/s: kena marah sebab tidur lambat, tak dapat nak letak bagi surprise masa bangun tidur. haha.. sorie yer romate sayang. romate u ni kan memang suka tidur lambat.. heeee.. luv sangat2. itz really2 cute.. <3




0 cakap-cakap tentang coretan ini:

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews